Lemon Essential Oil–Our Favorite Happy Oil!
Lemon Essential Oil. One of the happiest of happy oils!
Fun fact! It takes 75 lemons to make one 15ml bottle. Crazy, huh? Another important note, Lemon Essential Oil comes from the cold-pressing of the lemon peel and not from the inner fruit. Because the peel is the most nutrient dense portion of the lemon in terms of fat soluble phytonutrients.
Lemon invigorates the mind and body by supporting the nervous system. In addition, it cleans your bodily systems, and supports proper nasal function. As well supports healthy respiratory function. Ah-mazing, right?
Basically, it wins for best supporting role in your body’s film.
What Else is Lemon Essential Oil Good For?
- Use 1–2 drops to remove gum, oil, grease spots, glue or adhesive, and crayon from most surfaces.
- Combine 2–3 drops with water in a spray bottle to help cleanse and sanitize surfaces.
- Immune Support: Lemon oil can support lymphatic drainage and help your overcome a cold fast, mix it with coconut oil and rub it on your neck.
- Place a drop on oily skin or blemishes to help balance oil glands and minimize oil production.
- Add to water or a smoothie for a refreshing pick-me-up.
- Diffuse to help replenish your mind, body, and spirit.
- Place a few drops on a cotton ball and put in the refrigerator or trash can to help eliminate odors.
So, we use Lemon Vitality to flavor and enhance water. And it’s a perfect replacement for lemon juice or seasoning to flavor seafood, dressings, vegetables, beverages or desserts. But it’s more than just a replacement, it brings even more benefits to your body.
Lemon Essential Oil contains the powerful constituent d-limonene which I highly recommend you Google real quick! There is a ton of research out there on this powerful chemical, and knowledge is power.
And another fun tip…we use it to remove sticky residue from stickers, or to remove crayon/pen marks from walls or other things.
Good ol’ family fun for everyone!